Victoria, BC is the Capital of British Columbia, a city of around 336,000 people on the Southern end of Vancouver Island. The Victoria Airport (YYJ) is 22 kilometers Northwest of the city, servicing almost 2 million customers in 2016 according to the Victoria International Airport. It is the 10th busiest airport in Canada with more than 100 daily flights throughout North America.
Marquis offers both airport advertising and highway billboards in Victoria, BC.
VICTORIA AIRPORT (YYJ)
OPTION 1: Digital Advertising
- Minimum of 675 exposures/day (30 per hour between 3 screens 3:30am - 1am daily)
- Rotate as many ads as you wish, swap ads in/out as needed
- Still image and/or video ads are accepted
- 3, 42" screens in arrivals
- Ad is displayed on all 3 screens
- 6, 10, 15, 20 or 30 or second ads
OPTION 2: Brochure / Magazine Displays
- These displays are re-stocked, tidied and monitored 6 days/week
- Notification is given when stock is low and we are able to keep reasonable amounts of extra stock on hand
- Displays feature slots available by region
- Both displays feature a colour coordinated map with slots available by region, as pictured below.
Screens & brochure / magazine displays